PearsonAir-Cooled Water Chiller System
PEARSON Air-Cooled Water Chiller Systems are available as both stationary and mobile units with capacities from 200 to 6000 yards per day. Our chillers are able to save as much as 95% per yard of concrete, dramatically reduced production costs. Typically for every 5 degree drop in water temperature, you would only drop the concrete temperature by 1 degree.
Advantages/Features of PEARSON Water Chillers:
* Compact, horizontal construction requires less space.
* Cooling cost with a PEARSON Air-Cooled Chiller as compared to ice will be substantially less, ranging from $0.08 to $0.18 (varies due to regional energy prices).
* Diagnostic digital display and control module.
Ultra quiet operation.
* Highest available operation efficiency, with full load EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) up to 10.2.
* Field serviceable, multi-scroll, fully hermetic compressors are maintenance-free with auto-adaptive control to minimize wear, with internal/external vibration isolation.
* Chilled water circulating pump with electric starter.
* State-of-the-art heat exchanger maximizes cooling.
* Available as 230 volt or 460 volt, 3ph power.
* All PH models are available as portable units
* Elimination of labor costs to handle ice.
Ability to control water volume.
Download Pearson Chiller Error Codes