CON-E-COG Series 12L
DOWNLOAD G12L LAYOUT DRAWING
The CON-E-CO G12 Portable Concrete Batch Plant can be operated as a decumlative or accumulative batch plant. Plant features a compact design and smooth operation with cycle times of 4.5 to 5 minutes.The easy to transport plant ships on a tractor trailer. The available rear-mounted 19,000 lb. capacity single rear axle includes air brakes, a heavy-duty suspension, tail and brake lights, and a fifth wheel rub plate with king pin.
- Aggregate weighing bin capacity of 477 cubic feet (13.5 cubic meters)
- Aggregate discharge conveyor is 24-inches wide (610 mm)
- Electrical system includes a 3-phase with 120 VAC transformer for control voltage
- 12yd gravity style cement batcher
- Optional Material Feed Conveyors with Loader Hoppers direct feed to 12 yard aggregate weigh batcher.
- Transportable on flatbed trailer, 40 foot high cube container or optional axle
“G” Series 12L & 12C
- 180 degree truck charging
- Gravity cement batcher and aggregate weigh bin
- Can utilize customers’ existing silo’s
- 12C version can be shipped in a 40 foot high cube container
- 12L version ships on a trailer
- Optional transportation system